A small application that will generate fake traffic on a web site.
This state of art multithreaded program will generate fake traffic on a web site by re-loading a specified webpage (or download link) repeatedly.
One Milion Clicks has many purposes such as:
· increasing the counter of a web page
· keeping you connected (preventing a web site like Yahoo Mail from logging you off after a period of inactivity)
· reloading a page millions of times
· downloading a link (web page, ZIP, EXE…) millions of times
· simulating clicks (for example on a link, banner, ad)
· storming a web site by generating massive downloads
· use your imagination…
key features of “One Million Clicks”:
Can generate clicks on specified web pages
· Low price
· Embedded help system (help as tool tips)
· It can generate a specific number of clicks per hour or per day.
· It stops itself after a maximum number of clicks was generated.
· Can use proxy lists so nobody can detect that your clicks are fakes.
· Last settings and statistics are saved to disk and reloaded automatically when you restart the program.
· Save/load projects.
· Maintain lists of web sites (links). You can specify different settings for each site.
· You can leave the program on auto-pilot over night. It will automatically turn off the computer at the specified hour.
· You can temporarily suspend the activity and resume later (PAUSE button)
· Minimize to tray
· Suspend specific web sites (from being clicked)
· Search function
· Display advanced statistics
· Highly customizable